Assitance VP Quality Assurance
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 17 November 2022ha-noi engineering-manufacturing/quality-assurance 2022-11-17 2023-01-16 manufacturing-and-production Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting position of Assistance VP Quality Assurance has just come available in an Electronics Manufacturing Company with their factory located around Hanoi. The position will be responsible for the very fast growing business of the company in Vietnam and report to Head Quarter.
Our client is a Electronics contract manufacturer with their factory located around Hanoi area. The Assistance VP Quality Assurance shall report to VP of the company and taking over Quality Assurance, Warehouse, Logistics, Information Technology and Total Commitment performance.
- Responsible for revenue maximization and production OTD optimization.
- Maintain close working relationship and supervision with department management on overall operation targets and performance standards.
- Facilitate the resources planning and standardization of knowledge and expertise between the plants.
- Maximize production efficiency and mitigate operation down time and workforce turnover.
- Promote automation, design for manufacturability, information technology, quality and reliability in all design and manufacturing processes.
- Implement and oversee operation policy and quality system in all processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering, or related disciplines;
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in electronics manufacturing industry.
- Proven track record in operations improvement with significant business growth achievement.
- Professional knowledge in electronics manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, material & production planning and factory operations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill in enhancing collaboration and relationship across business, function and operation units;
- Good business acumen and versatile in problem solving and decision making.
- Stable, understanding and be able to work at all levels.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager, Quality Assurance.
Our client provides dynamic and professional working environment with fast growing business.
If you are a driven Quality leader with senior management experience, especially with EMS industry, this is the right opportunity for you.
Please apply or contact me for further information.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.