Senior Quality Manager (Electronics)
Consultant Quyen Tran
Date posted 16 February 2023ha-noi engineering-manufacturing/quality-assurance 2023-02-17 2023-04-17 electronics Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Quality Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Senior Quality Manager Role:
Our client is an European group, providing digital smart product manufacturer & entrance automation solution provider. They are present in more than 70 countries all over the world with the market leading position. In this role, you will play the key role in terms of total quality of our client's manufacturing in Vietnam.
- Ensure overall quality of the products, process, quality control system, quality program
- Develop departmental strategy and vision relating to quality
- Develops and/or reviews standards, policies, and procedures for all functions and departments
- Set quality direction and ensure compliance for the implementation and maintenance of quality systems in accordance with ISO requirements and any other international quality standards
- Present and provide budget for all QA equipment, procedures and department expenditure
- Have the ultimate authority and decision over the shipment of any product or products and accepts the responsibility for products being in compliance with all regulatory and company standards
- Implement routine quality reviews, quality reporting, and corrective actions to help improve quality and reduce costs of poor quality
- Develops strategy for recruiting, developing, deploying, and retaining employees
- Mentor, motivate, develop, evaluate, and oversee quality department’s employee performance
- Support and perform quality internal auditors’ training to ensure continual staff of trained auditors
- Coordinate, help and perform quality education to entire plant staff by education, coaching and training
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- 15 years working experience in electro-mechanical / electrical consumer products manufacturing industry
- Excellence communication skills in English
- Experience in SPC, measurement system & process capacity analysis
- Management and conducting of certification and customer audits
- Cooperation with suppliers and audits at suppliers
- Detailed oriented and results driven approach
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
Our client is an European group, providing digital smart product manufacturer & entrance automation solution provider. They are present in more than 70 countries all over the world with the market leading position.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Quyen Tran (Ms.) on +84 78 5588 369 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1904730
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7940