Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Deo
Date posted 09 May 2023binh-duong engineering-manufacturing/quality-management 2023-05-09 2023-07-08 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong Binh Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting QEHS Director job has arisen in a leading manufacturing firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About this QEHS Director Role:
Reporting to VP of Manufacturing, this role is key in setting up & ensuring all quality & EHS standards across the plant
- Lead QEHS Department to meet Health & Safety, Quality, Delivery performance set for LEGO Manufacturing Vietnam (LMV). More detail activities included
- Establish and follow guidelines and processes according to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Policies & Processes applicable within the LEGO Group
- Promote process improvements for product quality
- Maintain two-way reporting of Quality & EHS information between LMV and global QEHS community
- Be a member of LMV Leadership team and contribute towards effective functioning of Asia manufacturing through management of the LMV QEHS team and collaboration with other functions
- Oversee development of team members in QEHS Dept
- Lead or contribute in global QEHS initiatives when representing site in global forums & committees
- Accomplish other tasks assigned by manager
In order to succeed in this role, solid experience in plastic related products are preferred.
- Proven track record in leading a Quality and/ or EHS function and can translate procedures and methodologies into actual workplace practice and employees’ mindset under a matrix manufacturing environment
- Hands on experience in developing/maintaining systems to meet global certification standard, e.g. ISO and other equivalent
- Demonstrated team leadership capabilities to influence, develop and coach team members
- Knowledge and/or experience on common manufacturing technologies & product development processes
- Knowledge of tools & methodologies such as DMAIC, DFSS, Project Management & Agile
- Ability to facilitate collaborations among plant functions
- Good command in English as well as Vietnamese
This international manufacturing firm is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting QEHS Director position.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 35207910