R&D Project Manager
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Deo
Date posted 17 August 2022dong-nai engineering-manufacturing/research-development 2022-08-17 2022-10-16 engineering Biên Hòa Dong Nai Dong Nai VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting R&D Project Manager job has arisen in a leading bio tech company in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About this R&D Project Manager Role:
Reporting to the R&D Director, this person will look after all R&D Project related to immunology of black soldier fly.
- Manage new projects of R&D department for product improvement and product development with a focus on functionalities and health – immune benefits of the insect derived ingredients . Specifically, the project focuses on the characterisation and understanding of those anti-microbial activity of the insect derived ingredients. End Goal will have a commercial product available on the market with backed up health claims for application in aqua
- Take full responsibilities of all activities of the Project team in the R&D department, and report to the R&D Director the results achieved. This includes budgeting and discussion with external partners
- Design and set up laboratory with relevant equipment capabilities for the above-mentioned research and develop budget for the project.
- Review literature and adapt strategic R&D direction accordingly
- Coordinate with R&D partners and laboratories for chromatography, gene evaluation and protein characterisation
- Discuss with R&D Director and link to product development aspects. Commercial and industrial economic reality mindset is a must
- Assess immune effects in vivo (aqua species) with partners, coordinate those trials.
In order to succeed in this role, good communication in English with the ability to read research report.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology or Biotechnology; Master’s degree preferred
- Imperturbable, honest, careful, responsible, energetic, social, good listener
- Work independently and take initiative
- More than three years’ experience in similar positions with role as Team leader and commercial (not academic) oriented R&D is a must
- Strong understanding of immunology and microbiology, proficient in laboratory operations: microbial culture, protein extraction
- Experience in writing scientific research reports
- Knowledge of budgeting concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
This fast-growing startup has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this R&D Project Manager is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.