Technical Support Representative
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Quyen Tran
Date posted 29 December 2022dong-nai engineering-manufacturing/research-development 2023-01-10 2023-02-27 chemicals Biên Hòa Dong Nai VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Technical Support Representative job has arisen in a leading manufacturing firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About this Technical Support Representative:
In this role, you will provide the key support relating to technicals of the products, assisting the commercial team to achieve business target.
- To provide competent technical service to existing and potential customer in polyurethanes business of elastomer, footwear
- Providing technical contribution on all developmental formulation and on preparation of chemical blends for trial support. Responsible for product creation in the system upon commercialisation and new raw material introduction. Generating all physical testing results, technical report
- Coordinate with other departments on relating cases
- Lab and machine management: chemicals consumables items, update of proper documentation of chemicals used in the laboratory
- Assists in ISO/Satra audit
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science or Plastic Engineering discipline preferred
- Two to three years experiences are welcomed
- Knowledge in polymer extrusion or injection molding processing is advantageous
- Experience in the chemical laboratory or production in the footwear industry preferred
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Good analytical skill and time management
- Strong sense of ownership in his/her work
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of chemical products for consumers and industrial customers. With more than 50 years on the market, they embrace using science to create innovations that play a critical role in the everyday lives of many millions of people.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Quyen Tran (Ms.) on +84 78 5588 369 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1888800
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.