Automation R&D Senior Engineer
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Quyen Tran
Date posted 09 January 2023dong-nai engineering-manufacturing/research-development 2023-01-10 2023-03-10 engineering Biên Hòa Dong Nai VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is one of the leading companies in Vietnam, designing and manufacturing of a variety of equipment, applied for special heavy industries. They are looking for a automation R&D senior engineer where he/she will join the automation & R&D team to design, programming automation process for machine's application.
About the Role of Automation R&D Senior Engineer:
The successful applicants will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing cutting edge systems for the assigned industry.
- Design safety, software, control systems for automated mobile plant
- Implement safety, software and control systems for automated mobile plant and peripheral systems
- Integrate and test R&D development systems into existing products
- Coordinate R&D planning & priorities
- Maintain currency with related technologies
- Design engineering solutions fit for task
- Create software code for controlling mechatronics applications
- Identify and select materials appropriate for fielded system designs
- Upgrade existing devices as required
- Attend remote installations
- Produce engineering reports documenting design details or qualification test results
- Research, select, or apply sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication
- Design, develop, or implement control circuits or algorithms for electromechanical or pneumatic devices or systems
- Conduct studies to determine the feasibility, costs, or performance benefits of new equipment
- Site attendance, possibly international
- After-Hour engagements
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- BA of Electrics, Mechanical with Automation or IT equivalent.
- Experienced with Python, C++, IEC61131-3, SQL, NOSQL, svn/git, ethernet, J1939
- IDE’s VisualStudio, Codesys
- Good understanding of Electronics and basic understanding of Hydraulics
Our client is one of the leading companies in Viet Nam, designing and manufacturing of a variety of equipment, applied for special heavy industries.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.