R&D Manager (RTD Beverage)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ai Huynh
Date posted 12 May 2023ho-chi-minh-city engineering-manufacturing/research-development 2023-05-12 2023-07-11 beverage Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting R&D manager of RTD beverage has become available at a leading F&B manufacturing company near Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
About the R&D Manager (RTD beverage), near Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam:
In this position, you are going to lead the R&D team to develop breakthrough products as well as line extensions across the RTD beverage category. As such, you will be heading a number of development projects of varying size and, with hands on approach, you will drive the activities from start to finish.
- Lead Research and Development Department to turn concepts into innovative new products in order to create a commercial advantage for the company
- Work closely with marketing, suppliers, supply chain and other stakeholders to optimise the cost / value of new products,
- Lead product and process development projects, including recipe finalisation, cost management, quality assurance and legal assessment
- Act as a knowledge expert in key areas (RTD beverage)
- Project management, including being able to provide a clear status of a development project, opportunities, risks and project timeline
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree of Food Science or Food Technology
- Minimum eight years of experience in relevant positions in R&D for RTD beverage
- Possess a commercial and innovative mindset
- A record of successful projects regarding product development and process improvement
- Self-directed, ability to work both independently and as a team member
This position puts you in a unique position to have a major impact on the future success of the organisation. Our client is a growing international F&B company in Vietnam. The job is demanding but attractive reward is awaiting challenge taker.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ms. Ai Huynh on +84 28 35207915 or email to Ai.Huynh@robertwalters.com.vn quoting the Job Reference No. 1935790
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 35207915
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 03 June 2023An exciting Technical Support Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. In this role, you will be our Client's representative in terms of sewing technical support. You will also lead the team to achieve business goal.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 30 May 2023As a result of ongoing and continued successes in APAC region, especially in Vietnam, this global petrochemicals company is recruiting an APAC Technical Service and Market Development Engineer (senior level) to join their polymer division based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting Warehouse Facility Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting Regional Lean Leader has just come available in a global electronics manufacturing company located around Ho Chi Minh City. Leading Lean roadmap in both manufacturing sites and commercial office, the leader shall report to Regional Leader of the company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Operational Excellence Manager job has just available at a global manufacturing company in Ho Chi Minh City.