Head of Strategy
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 12 July 2022ha-noi general-mgt-consultancy/corporate-strategy 2022-07-12 2022-09-10 financial-services Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity of Head of Strategy for a fintech company has arisen in Hanoi.
About the Head of Strategy Role:
The Head of Strategy reports to the CEO and will be primarily responsible for strategic new business development to achieve the firm's annual growth and profitability targets. Head of Strategy is required to assess and mitigate risks take by new business development and ensure compliance of business to deliver on the expected services and performance standards.
- To improve market product share, rankings and greater brand awareness
- To broaden the suite of market products and channels leveraging on current technology
- To strengthen market capabilities and originate better deals through relationships and ideation
- To continuously innovate and expand local business and revenue streams, seeking new strategic business opportunities and partnerships
- To leverage strategic partnerships for scale and speed to market
- To analyse local, regional and international landscape and identify business opportunities for the company
- To continuously focus on improving productivity, increasing efficiency and realising cost savings
To succeed in this position, you should have minimum five years' working experience in similar position. You should be proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial. You should have a strong understanding about fintech and strategy.
- Experience in Management Consulting or E-Commerce, Fintech, B2C tech industry or supporting clients if these industries
- Proven strategic mindset
- Project management skills
- Cost optimisation oriented
- Fluency in speaking and writing English as well as Vietnamese (if not, excellent track record in Vietnam)
- A positive thinker, logically thinking, proactive, team player
- Willing to step out of your comfort zone
This leading fintech has an outstanding reputation in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you have questions, please email Emmanuel.LHenoret@robertwalters.com.vn. Full information can be provided upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive Bonus + PackageLocation: HanoiDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Deputy General Director job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Vietnam. This role will be based in Ha Noi city and preferred the local candidates which are having international exposure during his/her career path.