Client Engagement Management Expert
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per month + Incentive
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nghia Huynh
Date posted 05 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2022-07-05 2022-09-03 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CEM Expert (x1 vacancy) job has become available at one of the most respected global firms based in HCMC. This position will work with the client/marketing team to provide insights and builds on client intelligence to define the right CEM activities to attract and retain clients.
About the CEM Expert Role:
This position plays a key role in driving and cultivating a client-centric culture in the boutiques through effectively executing client strategies, support the boutique team in providing customised advice on client engagement, so as to engage clients to the brand durably and effectively, leveraging on technology and tools whenever possible.
- Understand CRM strategy, client segmentation and objectives of marketing activities and tools, and translates them into boutique operational actions
- Lead local CRM program at boutique level, ensure FAs to understand and effectively perform to support client & business growth
- Partner with client & boutique management teams to co-lead reactivation program & Hanoi client journey until new FAS BTQ in Hanoi established and Hanoi BTQ CEM Expert on-boarding
- Be the ambassador at boutique level to ensure high adoption and usage, advocate the tool in all its dimensions (client knowledge, client communications, FA self-efficiency), coach and mentor FAs
- Ensure retention rate objectives and other loyalty KPIs (frequency, RTW clients, multi-category clients) are met
- Understand the clients and their behaviours in the boutiques
- Mentor and guide FAs on building relationships with clients using a diverse range of tools and touch points like spontaneous gestures, in-boutique CEM activities, exclusive services etc.
- Work closely with client office team to manage client engagement activities in the boutique (Birthday, Year-end, special occasions, collection launches)
- Ensure client relationships are conducted qualitatively, optimising the number of appointments as per boutique capacity. Liaison for online appointment booking schedule management
- Develop and agree with client strategy team on KPIs relating to client engagement management at Boutique level and is accountable for them
- Hold regular meetings with client team to bridge office and boutique updates
- Be the connector cross-boutique and cross-border to deliver the best service for clients with several FA relationships by sharing knowledge in a collaborative spirit
- Support the Boutique Management (HOB and DHOB) in driving a client-centric culture within the boutique to champion client engagement so as to develop long lasting relationships with clients
- Ensure the FAs to understand why a client-centric culture is important to the philosophy/principles of The House and why it is important to support for the growth of the business
- Gather and share the client achievements and success stories in order to celebrate, to inspire and to motivate the boutique teams to surpass the expectations of clients
- Luxury fashion competition awareness: proactively seek out competitor's information on CEM-related activities and events - and regularly reports to client strategy and boutique management team
- Support HOB with CSS green and red flags case management, oversees service recovery
- Understand monthly client reports and develop action plans together with FAs
- Provide qualitative feedback on client profiles and behaviours to client strategy/marketing team
- Support client strategy team in designing reports aligned with boutique needs in terms of client analysis
- Leverage on business intelligence tools (client boutique dashboard) to identify growth opportunities
- Ensure client data capture and accuracy (ensure high level of contactability rate through iPad registration)
- Coach FAs on data collection and data privacy rules, paving the way for future data model (worldwide database - Pioneer)
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Deep interest in relationships with clients, client-service oriented
- Possesses an understanding of communication culture and values
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Analytical capabilities
- Detail-minded, while also having a helicopter view
- Seeks constant improvements and innovation
- Self-motivated and independent while also a good team player
- Proficient in spoken / written English and in local language where applicable
This global retail company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CEM Expert job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: VND50,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 01 July 2022An exciting Operations Manager job has become available at one of the most respected F&B retail based in HCMC. Reporting directly to the General Manager and leading the Area Managers with passion and professionalism in order to further engage employees and clients.