Deputy General Director
Salary Attractive Bonus + Package
Consultant Nghia Huynh
Date posted 03 August 2022ha-noi general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2022-08-10 2022-10-02 fmcg Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Deputy General Director job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Vietnam. This role will be based in Ha Noi city and preferred the local candidates which are having international exposure during his/her career path.
About the Deputy General Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for managing and operating sales & marketing activities to ensure that company's products are well distributed to consumers and company's brand is promoted in the market.
- Be responsible for annual operation planning and strategic direction for sales and marketing
- Ensure that commercial operation of the company is fully compliance with laws and regulations
- Build the company image internally and externally
- Collaborate with BOD team to set up and manage the employees to achieve the best result on business
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Commercial acumen and proven track record of successfully managing a P&L
- In-deep knowledge of sales management, marketing management and sales services
- Entrepreneurship and result driven person
- Experience working in a matrix organisation and strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong leadership skills
This global consumer company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.