Salary Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Tran
Date posted 11 November 2022ho-chi-minh-city general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2022-11-11 2023-01-10 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CEO job has become available at one of the multinational retail chains, based in HCMC. Reporting directly to Group CEO, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.
About the CEO Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business sections, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Responsible for P&L, business plan and annual budgets as approved by BOD
- Lead the development and execution of the company's strategy. Responsible for monthly business performance assessment with all stakeholders
- Lead the overall operations, organisation's resources and make major decisions affecting the organisation
- Maintaining awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments, etc.
- Advance the business and increase profit by executing investment decisions
- Maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Develop and maintain the business with key partners
- Lead business activities across Asia and ensure to achieve the company targets
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Proven experience and successful performance in a similar position in the same geography
- Result-oriented, ambitious, sales driven and looking to grow with the company
- Strong hands-on leadership, problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Outstanding leadership qualities & people management skills, team player
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: excellent benefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 02 November 2022A General Manager is needed for a leading furniture company in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. This trading company requires someone with furniture industry experience who has can oversee the quality of vendors and lead an excellent local team across Vietnam.