Group Chief Operation Officer
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 13 February 2023ho-chi-minh-city general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2023-02-16 2023-04-14 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Group Chief Operation Officer role is just available in one of top healthcare group.
About the Group Chief Operation Officer Role:
Reporting to Group Chief Executive Officer, this role will be responsible for providing clinical leadership, oversight of all clinical programs, fostering superior quality patient care, standardising clinical protocols, developing clinical strategic goals and program expansion, and contributing to the recruitment and retention of core clinical staff.
- Reporting to the CEO and working as a key member of the organisation's leadership team, the group COO will take a lead role in building, implementing, and overseeing all of the organisation's systems, processes, workflows, and procedures
- The COO will have bottom line responsibility for leading and managing all operational and administrative aspects of the organisation
- The COO will be responsible for a comprehensive array of administrative services and operations, including but not limited to, overseeing all activities pertaining to communications, employee benefits, human resources, recruiting and hiring, legal affairs and other operations that are required to effectively and efficiently support the organisation's programs and development
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in a senior management capacity at the clinical leadership level. Preferred group-level positions working in diverse and complex healthcare ecosystems
- Bachelor in Medicine Degree (MD/MBBS) as a minimum, and MBA is preferred
- Masters in Hospital management is necessary
- Proven track record in developing healthcare provision strategy and models of care. Experience in healthcare informatics and HIS deployment team
- Able to design, implement, manage, and/or upgrade new systems of care and clinical pathways
- Worked with digital health teams as part of digital transformation
This healthcare group is well-known in its field with outstanding service and potential business expansion in Vietnam.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Nu Ho for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7948
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 06 February 2023An exciting CEO job has become available at one of the leading international schools, based in Cambodia. Reporting directly to BOD, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 February 2023An exciting Business Director job has become available at one of the multinational consumer electronic firms, based in HCMC. Reporting directly to Regional CEO, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.