General Manager - Hanoi
Consultant LanAnh Nguyen
Date posted 17 March 2023ha-noi general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2023-03-17 2023-05-16 technology Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client currently seeking an experienced General Manager to join our team in Hanoi, who will be responsible for leading the organisation's operations and achieving business objectives.
About the General Manager Role:
In this role, you will monitor and analyse market trends, and stay updated on competitor activities to ensure that the company remains competitive.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy to drive the growth of the business
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the organisation, ensuring that all activities are carried out efficiently and effectively
- Creating profitable frameworks for our social media platforms
- Overseeing software developers, copywriters, and graphic designers to ensure they adhere to established strategies
- Verifying the accuracy and security of checkout pages and payment procedures
- Creating and uploading promotional offers accurately
- Checking the precision of copy and legal disclaimers
- Analysing website traffic to inform website maintenance and marketing strategies
- Manage and motivate a team of professionals, including software developers, copywriters, graphic designers, and customer support staff, to achieve business goals
- Foster a positive work culture and promote teamwork to enhance employee engagement and productivity
- Ensure adherence to established budgets and financial targets, and implement strategies to increase profitability
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, partners, and investors, to drive business growth
- Provide regular reports to the Board of Directors on the organisation's performance and achievements
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, management, marketing, or a related field
- At least 10 years of experience in senior management roles in ecommerce, retail, or technology
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing effective business strategies
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Results-oriented with a focus on achieving business objectives
- Experience managing budgets and financial targets
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please submit your application today to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7931