Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Lien Huynh
Date posted 28 April 2023ho-chi-minh-city general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2023-04-28 2023-06-27 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting General Manager role has become available in the market. This is a great opportunity for professionals in animal nutrition/ animal health industry to grow their career.
About the General Manager Role:
The job includes commercial & operational activities to manage the office in Vietnam.
- Coach and supervise sales team to grow aggressively
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures to ensure smooth day-to-day office operations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key accounts and develop potential businesses
- Monitor and analyse market trends, plan and execute strategies
- Ensure compliance with local laws, regulations, and company policies, and maintain high standards of ethics and integrity in all business dealings
- Forecasting & budgeting
- Collaborate with regional teams to bring value-added solutions to customers
To succeed in the role, you are required to have strong leadership experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Veterinarian, Animal Science or a related field. MBA preferred
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills, with a demonstrated ability to drive business growth and achieve targets
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to effectively manage and motivate a diverse team
- Solid understanding of local laws, regulations, and business practices in Vietnam
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with fluency in English and Vietnamese
- Ability to work as a team
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are interested, let's discuss further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 35207938