Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-03 2019-09-01 travel-and-tourism Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 185000000 260000000 260000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting General Manager job has just become available at a known development company based in Vietnam. This role is for anyone who is passionate about hotels and wants to take his/her career to the next level.
About the General Manager role:
The General Manger will be responsible to set up a luxurious 5-star resort from raw land to opening.
- Be 100% involved with ownership & project team and provide them with necessary inputs
- Prepare and present pre-opening process presentation to Owners and hotel operations team
- Ensure that the project and the operation team comply to all pre-opening processes and operational brand standards
- Advise project team about the standards of luxurious multinational hotel brands
- Work very closely with the design consultancy company and advise when necessary
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with top management, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least 5 years of previous working experience in similar position in luxurious 5-star resorts
- Must be very familiar with the standards and regulations of luxurious 5-star hotel chains
- Very strong background in operations
- At least one hotel pre-opening experience starting from project planning stage
- Strong project planning experience
- Must be very detailed oriented with strong negotiation skills
- Loyal, can’t be changing jobs too frequently
This famous development company is recognised as a top player in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on being the top.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.