Head of Development (Residential Real Estate)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 23 May 2022ho-chi-minh-city general-mgt-consultancy/business-development 2022-05-25 2022-07-22 property-and-housing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A brand new exciting opportunity of Head of Development (Director Level) has just come available in a real estate developer coming from Europe who have just entered Vietnam. This is one of the first key positions that shape the success of the company in Vietnam.
About the Head of Development (Residential Real Estate) Role:
Reporting to the CEO and acting as the number 2 in the organisation, Head of Development will be responsible and accountable for the overall operation and management of the development team from project sourcing, joint venture creation, IPA, etc. till the building permit authorisation. The office location is base in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Projects identification (pre / post IPA), meetings with other property developers, landlords, projects due diligence, report preparation for management committee, project management to secure the IPA and building permits
- Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorisation to development team to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies
- Develop, in coordination with the CEO, an integrated business plan that unable to meet shot and long term ambitions
- Act as the principal public relations officer of the company and represent them with major customers, government entities, the financial community, and the public
- Conduct annual performance appraisal for employee within your direction and recommend salary adjustments, rewards and promotions
- Recruit, develop, manage and motivate employees reporting to you
To succeed in this Head of Development (Residential Real Estate) role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent experience with 10 to 15 years of related experience
- Extensive experience in real estate industry (10+ years)
- Strong visionary with proven leadership qualities and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to identify residential projects on your own and carry out the due diligence to secure investment
- Political awareness, professional expertise, financial orientation, strong entrepreneurial spirit, cross cultural awareness and team spirit
- Ability to select, develop and motivate necessary management talent to maintain the company's overall objectives
- Must be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are an experienced Business Development Director/ Senior Manager in property & housing developers, with aspiration to start up something big, this is the opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me for further information.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.