Salary VND200000000 - VND240000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Adrien Bizouard
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Country Manager job has become available for one of the most innovative automotive company in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Country Manager role:
The role of Country Manager Vietnam is to act as the key advocate for the company, focusing all energy on developing the company business and commercial market in Vietnam.
- Lead the company’s strategy and execution of commercial market in Vietnam
- Leverage company supporting resources across marketing, sales, energy service, and after sales to develop and implement country overall operations including but not limited to building significant brand awareness, infrastructure build-up, retail store setup, distribution channel establishment, and after sales operation
- Develop and maintain strong rapport with the public sectors related to energy, transportation, infrastructure and commercial
- Proactively seek opportunities that support the organisation's objectives
- Evaluate and report on the reach and impact of overall country activities
- Liaise with influencers and celebrity and assist in the recruitment of new talents
- In collaboration with the Executive Team and Function Managers, oversee the development of organisational communications
The selected country manager will need to be fearless, prepare to work beyond the boundaries of his core expertise, creative and willing to take risks.
- More than 10 years of above quota business development, business operations, sales experience, and 5 years of Management experience
- Self-motivated, high flexibility, willing to start from scratch for setting up new business
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Solid business to business development experiences with proven records to leverage government resources
- Superb organisational skills
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Must have worked in Vietnam at a senior level
- Prior start up experience, experience being one of the first personnel and or Sales Manager into an organisation
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach
- BS above degree or equivalent
- Thoughtful, methodical, and highly technical
- You must have great leadership
This company is an ambitious new venture to change the way the world uses energy. They are creating more intelligent and adaptive systems for today’s most dynamic cities, working toward a better future by putting electric energy in the hands of consumers around the world. They focus on delivering innovative products & services that bring delight to our customers from the first day of experience.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting country manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.