Consultant My Nguyen
Date posted 27 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A newly created Country Manager job has just become available at a genuinely exciting and rapidly expanding payment technology / fintech business, based in Hanoi.
About the Country Manager Role:
Reporting to the president, you will be responsible for essentially taking this youthful business to the next level.
- Deliver strategic leadership on every aspect of the business
- Drive business development, sales, growth, and expansion of the business (specifically increasing the sales agent network)
- Create and deliver commercial strategy and marketing strategy
- Build long term partnership with third-parties and service providers
- Give direction and supervision on product, technology and infrastructure
To succeed in this job, you will be extremely passionate about technology products and will be an exhilarative character that is hungry and ambitious.
- Significant experience as CEO / Country Manager within a technology business (start up experience is a huge plus)
- Fluent in both Vietnamese and English
- Proven track record in senior leadership position with full P&L accountability
- Experience in management consulting is a plus
- Very strong network within Vietnamese regulators, government and other business heads
This payment technology business, based in Hanoi, is innovative and genuinely exciting; they are on course to be the leading fintech business within South East Asia.
If you are an exceptional leader who is obsessed with technology and commercial success then this is an opportunity for you.