Salary VND70,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 30 September 20192019-10-08 2019-11-29 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leading retail business is looking for the Merchandise General Manager that brings extensive retail trade and product skills to the team. This job requires extensive retail trading experience with an understanding of buying, design and supplier management. You will be a strategic leader with the ability to execute promotional activities that drive sales and bottom line profitability.
About the Merchandise General Manager Role:
The future Sales Manager will provide effective sales plan and strategies with innovative approaches to drive the business unit in Vietnam. You will be responsible for defining a broad business development strategy, take a lead in all sales and marketing-related activities, provide long-term direction to all sales strategy and planning-related activities including project management and sales strategy to assist the organisation in expanding the business and achieve their long-term goals.
- To manage the merchandise, mix to maximise sales and profit of several divisions within our department store business and run franchise brand in stand-alone high street stores
- To manage a team of category focused buying and merchandising team, motivate and lead them to deliver key KPI’s
- To achieve the business plan for sales, GP, sell through and effective stock management
- To setup and train a team of merchandisers and assistant merchandisers across various categories
- Be responsible for: developing business plans and marketing strategies; trading at a macro and micro business level; managing the OTB and stock provision process; space planning; and new store critical path management
To be successful in this role, you should have over five years proven track record in retail industry and/or related field.
- Knowledge of Fashion Retail industry and merchandising management is a must. Knowledge of supermarket/hypermarket business is an advantage
- Good communication and negotiation skills
The company has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven and want to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Linh Do on +84 28 3520 7931 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org