Deputy General Director Sales & Marketing
Salary VND150,000,000 - VND200,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 30 September 20192019-10-08 2019-11-29 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 150000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Deputy General Director of Sales & Marketing job opportunity from a leading company in Food industry is just available. Reporting directly to CEO and being responsible for setting up sales & marketing strategy; this is a role for a marketing & sales professional who is a leader in their field!
About the Deputy General Director of Sales & Marketing:
The future Deputy General Director of Sales & Marketing will provide effective sales & marketing plan and strategies with innovative approaches to drive the business unit in Vietnam. You will be responsible for defining a broad business development strategy, take a lead in all sales and marketing-related activities, provide long-term direction to all sales strategy and planning-related activities including project management and sales strategy to assist the organisation in expanding the business and achieve their long-term goals.
- Be responsible for annual operation planning and strategic direction for Sales and Marketing
- Operate & manage Sales operation including checking, monitoring and implementing solutions to promote sales and profits of the Sales department, developing and training an excellent sales team to develop a nationwide sales system and using budget effectively to achieve Business goals
- Build and develop company & product brand, including researching, finding out market information, competitors, business lines and developing long-term marketing plans and goals
- Manage and be responsible for all activities related to commercial operation of the company. Ensure that commercial operation of the Company is fully compliance with laws and regulations, as well as obtaining all regulatory licenses, permits or approval required for the business activities of the Company
- Be responsible for profits, direction of development and the growth of the Company
- Collaborate with BOD team to set up and manage the employees to achieve the best result on business
To succeed in the role, you must have deep knowledge of human resource management, business administration, marketing management and sales services.
- At least five years' experience working for companies with over 500 employees, preferable to Milk & Dairy industry or FMCG
- University or postgraduate degree. Preferable in Business Administration, Finance Management
- Good knowledge about ERP & DMS system
- Ability to organise and exploit resources (finance, human resources, other assets) effectively
The company has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven and want to bring your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Linh Do on +84 28 3520 7931 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org