General Manager (Entertainment)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 media Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leading music-based entertainment group is looking for a General Manager to set up their business presence in Vietnam. You will be the pioneer to build up a legacy in Vietnam music industry.
About the General Manager Role:
In this newly created role in Vietnam market, you will be responsible for all P&L, general & business development, artist management, marketing, and finance.
- Responsible for all P&L and business functions in Vietnam
- Develop and execute digital revenue strategic plans to deliver budgeted revenue, growth and profitability across download and streaming subscription platforms through understanding and leveraging partner landscape, objectives and capabilities
- Work with and maintain excellent communications with both traditional, digital, and social Media channels, partners and agencies; including Influencers and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Lead and be responsible for the development and execution of artist/project plans across the key operational areas of marketing, promotions, sales, digital, D2C, merchandise, A&R, Repertoire owners, business development and logistics
- Monitor the delivery of all operational activities
To succeed in this role, you should have a strong passion for music with solid experience in marketing, digital partnership, and P&L management.
- At least eight years' related experience
- Strong knowledge of the Vietnamese and International music industry
- Excellent written & verbal English and Vietnamese to communicate locally as well as across regions
- Extensive connections with artists, producers and music labels in Vietnam
- Experience with music business practices, trading terms and conditions
- Experience with marketing with great knowledge of consumer behaviour. Excellent understanding of social networking, new technologies and sales opportunities
This organisation is the world leader in music-based entertainment. They drive business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best products to people globally. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to an awesome place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.