Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Alejandro Perez-Higuero
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 consultancy Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 185000000 450000000 450000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Country Manager for a Digital Tech multinational company is now available. You will start up the business from scratch in Vietnam, including the Strategy design & setup and building the team from zero.
About the Country Manager Role:
The Country Manager is responsible for establishing the company's presence in Vietnam and for managing the portfolio of investments and partnerships.
- Lead and manage all aspects of the business in Vietnam with full P&L responsibility
- Work with International Business team in other countries to formulate country’s business and operations strategies
- Identify and align on products/services of the company's portfolio
- Create business plan, targets, align on budget, and develop strategic action plan to drive implementation
- Take charge in the establishment of the group’s presence in Vietnam. Responsible for setting up, launching, and growing new businesses in the country
- Manage all operations within the country, and ensure that affiliates adhere to all regulations and guidelines
- Build local team through discovering, hiring, retaining, and developing talents. Set teams’ and individuals’ targets to drive performance
- Identify and deliver strategic partners to support businesses in local country
- Represents the company externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies
- Report business performances on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
To succeed in this role, you must have strong understanding of Vietnam’s digital businesses industries and be able to navigate Vietnam’s digital industries landscapes and practices.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably in Business, Finance, Economics, or Engineering
- Preferably more than seven years' professional experiences. Experienced in country leadership/management role is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate across internal and external parties. Can work with different teams across countries
- Passionate in building and growing businesses. Possess entrepreneurial spirits with a can-do attitude
- Proven track record in delivery of commercial targets and scaling business. Shown ability to perform business planning and P&L management
- Demonstrate ability to effectively manage all operations, set targets, monitor and drive performances
- Ability to lead team and motivate employees
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
This leading firm needs no introduction.
If you are driven and want to be part of this exciting new company, this is the role for you.