Country Manager (Retail)
Salary VND140,000,000 - VND200,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-24 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 140000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leading beauty care retail company is looking for a Country Manager to develop their retail business in Vietnam. In this exciting job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About this Country Manager (Retail) Role:
The Country Manager will be responsible for all commercial aspects in Vietnam. He/She will drive the leadership team to deliver high quality services, retail expansion, revenue and profit growth.
- Provide excellent leadership for the Executive team
- Enforce service procedures and protocols at branches
- Drive organic revenue growth at existing branches through marketing and customer communication activities
- Continue to build brand in terms of awareness and customer perception
- Consistently have a progressive view for product insights and industry trends that might have influences on consumer buying behaviours
- Drive revenue growth and profitability for Vietnam market
The successful Country Manager will be expected to be a high-energy and resourceful self-starter who has already demonstrated strong leadership skills in the retail sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- Excellent leadership with proven track record to build up and develop team
- Result oriented person, also a problem solver
- Cultural awareness
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
The company has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven and want to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Apply for this role or find out more, please contact Linh Do on +84 28 3520 7931 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org