Managing Director (Food Service) (Open for Expat)
Salary VND300,000,000 - VND360,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 300000000 360000000 360000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Managing Director (Food Service) opportunity from a global leading Food Service company is just available.
About the Managing Director Role:
Reporting directly to Chief Operating Officer, the MD will oversee all business operations, people, and M&A to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines
- Must achieve Top and bottom-line
- Provide strategic advice to the BOD so that they will have accurate view of the food service market and the company's future in Vietnam
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost- effective operations and market development activities involving the sales escalation of all the primary product categories
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile, engaging with key customer through top-to-top level organisation level alignment/ meeting in order to increase the collaboration/ strategic alliance in the food service segment, which would result in increased sales
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Oversee the company's financial performance, investments and other merger & acquisition target opportunities
To succeed in the role, you must have thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company from regional and global product supplies and sourcing.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business or related fields, with at least 10 years in management position in food industry
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans in the foodservice environment - HORECA
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- People person
The company has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven and want to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Apply for this role or find out more, please contact Linh Do on +84 28 3520 7931 or email to email@example.com