Business Intelligence Analyst
Salary VND150,000,000 - VND250,000,000 per annum
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 fashion Vietnam VN VND 150000000 250000000 250000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Intelligence Analyst job has just become available at one of the leading retail firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Business Intelligence Analyst role:
The Business Intelligence (“BI”) team is the hub for all data, analysis and Merchandise. The BI person reports directly to the company’s senior management and works very closely with both internal and external teams on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate needs to be highly motivated and detail oriented analyst with exceptional quantitative and analytical abilities to work on his/her own as well as with other team. This individual needs to have the ability and experience to handle large amounts of data and make informed recommendations to other teams to take appropriate measures.
- Clean and build up data set for all soft-line products
- Response to all request related to data: register, changes, remove...
- Work with other teams to develop various historical analyses and forecasts, including (but not limited to): sales, inventory, cost, margin, profitability…
- Interact with relevant teams and departments to source, procure, scrutinize and report data for weekly and monthly reports.
- Take on ad-hoc and special projects related to any matter involving analysis and reporting.
- Actively design and develop new reporting template and dashboards for enhanced intra-company reporting
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- Degree in Accounting/Economics/Finance/Engineering/Computer Science or any other quantitative subject
- At least 1 years of experience within Data related roles: finance, BI, Consulting or similar role
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with SQL/PowerPivot preferred but not required
- English proficiency is a must
- Ability to work under pressure, responsible, self-going, motivated
- Good communication skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.