Salary Excellent Benefits including housing
Consultant Andrew Humphreys
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-09-27 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry hanoi VN VND 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A major regional player in the agriculture industry is recruiting for an Operations Manager to oversee 10 Swine farms in the North of Vietnam.
About the Operations Manager Role:
As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for farm operations in the North of Vietnam which includes 10 major swine farms.
- Managing complete operations of the different farms situated in different provinces in Northern Vietnam
- Have knowledge about genes and genetic. Know how to make breeding pairs and select good characteristics of breeds. Make sure follow the world genetic improvement
- Develop annual plans and targets to deliver strategic priorities and corporate plan in Vietnam to ensure a long-term and strategic positioning of the Company’s brand in the market
To succeed in this role you will experience in pig farming as well as having excellent leadership skills.
- Minimum five years' successful experience at a senior level in large scale swine operations in a local or multinational company
- Veterinary or animal husbandry with relevant professional qualification from reputed university
- Good English skills
This multi national company is a major regional player in the agriculture industry with both farming and feed mill operations.
If you are an progressive operations manager looking to further your career, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply please apply today on our website.