Clinical Research Manager (Ho Chi Minh/Hanoi)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 06 June 2022ho-chi-minh-city healthcare/clinical-research 2022-06-16 2022-08-05 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Clinical Trial Manager role is just available in one of top multinational pharmaceutical companies.
About this Clinical Trial Manager Role:
The Clinical Trial Manager will assist the clinical team in the day-to-day management of clinical trials focused on clinical monitoring activities and implementing effective strategies.
- Has the overall responsibility for the study commitments within the country and for timely delivery of data to required quality
- Leads Local Study Team consisting of CRA(s), CSA(s), for assigned study/studies
- Leads and optimises the performance of the Local Study Team(s) at country level ensuring compliance with procedural documents, ICH-GCP and local regulations
- Ensures, as required, that clinical and operational feasibility assessment of potential studies is performed to the highest quality
- Coordinates the site selection process by identifying potential sites/investigators, performing initial Site Quality Risk Assessment, and conducting Site Qualification Visits to evaluate suitability and quality risks.
- Ensures timely submission of application/documents to EC/IRB at start up and for the duration of the study Works together with regulatory affairs to ensure timely delivery
- of application/documents for submissions to Regulatory Authority for the duration of the study, and in line with local regulations
To be successful in this Clinical Trial Manager role, the candidate must have at least three years of experience in pharmaceutical clinical research.
- Minimum Biotechnology, Pharmacist background
- Experience from clinical research organisations or pharmaceutical companies
- Good English: speaking and Writing
This is one of respected multinational pharmaceutical company with strong presence in Vietnam.
If you want to have a move up in your career path, this is an opportunity for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.