Head of Sales & Marketing (Confidential)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant ThuyLinh Tran
Date posted 20 June 2022ho-chi-minh-city healthcare/clinical-research 2022-07-14 2022-08-19 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Sales and Marketing job has arisen in a leading pharmaceutical firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Head of Sales & Marketing Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for leading a big sales and marketing team to drive strategy and execution to achieve target and objectives.
- Responsible for growing sales performance, resource allocation and cost management of the business to achieve target
- Build strong relationship with healthcare authorities to ensure the best result is achieved for the company's product
- Generate demand by building relationship with key opinion leaders
- Identify market opportunities and initiate business plan to grow sales and expand the market share
- Manage expenditure in place within annual budget
- Responsible for achievement of financial targets of operational plan
- Ensure annual expense budget is met and maintained within budget parameters
- Ensure short and long-term market share targets are reached
- Big team management
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least 10 to 15 years experience in sales and marketing management in consumer healthcare/OTC and ETC industry in Vietnam.
- Bachelor degree in pharmaceutical is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience in consumer healthcare/OTC and ETC
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Presentation and training skills is preferred
- Proven ability to motivate and manage distributors
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market information
- Team management
This leading firm needs no further introduction and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and have a successful track record of experience in the field and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.