Commercial Excellence Director
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 08 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city healthcare/clinical-research 2022-09-08 2022-11-07 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Commercial Excellence Director is just available in one of top global pharmaceutical companies.
About Commercial Excellence Director Role:
Report directly to Country Manager, this role will be responsible for entire commercial excellence functions including field force effectiveness, training, business intelligence and digital marketing.
- Responsible for providing support to the sales and/or key account management function by leading the implementation of sales force effectiveness across the commercial organisation
- Work closely with franchise and BU Heads to develop an effective SFE strategy. Provide input cross-functionally across field operations, franchises, & IT on CRM program strategy, analytics & applications to enhance field force productivity & effectiveness
- Assess and evaluate effectiveness of various sales practices i.e. CRM tools/systems, segmentation, sales processes and incentive programs. Provide sales force analytics support and sales targeting process distribution by developing, tracking, and sharing relevant sales metrics
- Serve as Project Management Lead for key transformation initiatives within the commercial operations group, including development and management of integrated project plans, business requirements process, and field delivery planning
- Lead oversight & participate in the execution of core planning & execution processes & support their adoption such as: Field Training & On-boarding in collaboration with training, medical, IT & marketing, ensuring field teams have required current & new capabilities to execute the strategic plans & priorities
- Facilitate impact assessment and design of future-state operating model with operational functional leads and support partners (Franchise, IT, Vendors). Work with functional team leads to drive resolution of issues, risk mitigation, cross-term communication, and escalation as required
- Lead tracking of execution excellence and local customer engagement KPI tracking & reporting, highlighting best practices & areas of improvement
- Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to company products within 24 hours of receipt
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in commercial excellence of healthcare industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated ability in commercial excellence, SFE, training, digital marketing, launch
- Able to understand changing dynamics of pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient and fluent in English (spoken and written), with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work and lead (a cross-functional team) in a matrix environment
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.