North Region Sales Manager
Consultant Nu Phan
Date posted 03 March 2023ha-noi healthcare/clinical-research 2023-03-14 2023-05-02 medical-devices Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting North Region Sales Manager job has arisen in a leading medical firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the GM, you will be responsible for managing distributors, clinical application and achieving sales target in assigned territories.
- Plans, directs, and monitors the activities nationwide to achieve established sales targets
- Develops and/or implements business strategies for existing and potential accounts
- Manages the day-to-day activities in order to implement the organisation's overall sales strategy for an assigned region
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with all key account personnel and relevant functions in order to support selling, market development, service efforts and clinical programs
- Identifies opportunities and develops new programs to meet the organisation's sales plans to increase market share
- Assesses need for the addition of new selling programs and processes, conducts competitive analysis, and implements strategies
- Coaches sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organisation's products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets
To succeed in the job, you must have at least three years of relevant sales experience in medical devices industry in Vietnam.
- Requires a University Degree of Engineer, Medical Technology or Pharmaceutical and minimum five years of relevant sales experience or advanced degree with a minimum three years of relevant sales and leadership experience
- Minimum three years management experience in medical field is preferred
- Knowledge of medical devices industry
- Seasoned experiences in sales and/or marketing
- Strong project experience in commercial area
- Excellent communication skills in Vietnamese and English, planning, negotiation skills, analytical skills
- Team management
- Locate in Ha Noi but have frequent business trips in other provinces
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7906