Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Phan
Date posted 25 April 2023ho-chi-minh-city healthcare/clinical-research 2023-04-25 2023-06-24 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Communication Manager job has arisen in a leading pharmaceutical firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Communications Manager Role:
You will be responsible for identifying and developing high-value, priority business communication strategies and implementing effective communications plans in Vietnam.
- Develop and drive strategic and integrated PR campaigns that support launch products and established products
- Maximise media coverage by developing media campaign strategies, developing media relations to enhance brand image and disease awareness
- Support the execution of commercial social media strategies and managing content development for different social media platforms
- Create internal communications targeted at employee engagement, cultural campaigns and / or best practice sharing
- Provide communications support to the country leadership team for internal engagement, including quarterly scorecard updates, quarterly town halls and translation and dissemination of global priority communications
- Provide communications support to the country leadership team for external-facing engagement and management, including media interviews and potential crisis management
To succeed in this communications manager role, you will need to have at least five years' experience in corporate communications, event management, public and media relations and proven experience in leadership communications and strategic communications.
- University Bachelor's degree and above
- Excellent English and Vietnamese writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the pharmaceuticals / healthcare communications preferred
- Experience in social media or digital promotion would be an added advantage
- Mature, able to work independently and under pressure when needed
This innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines, primarily for the treatment of diseases in key therapeutic areas - respiratory, inflammation, autoimmune disease, cardiovascular and metabolic disease and oncology – as well as in infection and neuroscience. With operations in over 100 countries, there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven and determined and want to take the next step in your career in pharmaceuticals, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7906