Clinical Director (HN/HCM)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hanh Bui
Date posted 08 May 2023ho-chi-minh-city healthcare/clinical-research 2023-05-08 2023-07-07 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Clinical Director job has arisen in a leading pharmaceutical firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Clinical Director Role:
The Clinical Director is accountable for delivering the committed part of all clinical interventional studies under their supervision according to agreed resources, budget and timelines complying with internal procedural documents, international guidelines such as ICH-GCP as well as relevant local regulations.
- Leadership of dedicated group, building the team spirit, developing team style and behaviour
- Ensures adequate resources for the studies assigned
- Ensures that the workload of direct reports is adequate
- Development and performance management of direct reports
- Ensures that direct reports have development and training plans, according to IDP process
- Coaches the direct reports on a regular basis, and plans/organises coaching with external providers if needed
- Prepares salary and bonus proposals for direct reports based on their performance in close collaboration with responsible (Senior) Director, Country Head and local HRBP
- Contributes to efficient SMM organisation and its functioning at country level by working closely with responsible (Senior) Director, Country Head
- Contributes to high quality feasibility work
- Oversees successful delivery of SMM study delivery country level targets to plan, with speed and quality
- Contributes to the quality improvement of the study processes and other procedures
- Ensures all systems are continuously updated
- Ensures completeness and timeliness of the eTMF to maintain it “Inspection Ready”
- Assists (Senior) Director, Country Head in forecasting study timelines, resources, recruitment, study materials and drugs
- Supports SMM region in initiatives/activities as agreed with (Senior) Director, Country Head
- Ensures collaboration with local medical affairs team
- Ensures that study activities at country level comply with local policies and code of ethics
- Reviews SQV reports of direct reports in line with internal SOPs
- Reviews accompanied site visits/co-monitoring visits/training visits/QC visits performed to direct reports in line with the local QC plans
- Performs accompanied site visits according to local QC Plan, supporting ongoing coaching and development
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor degree in related discipline, preferably in life science
- Minimum five years of experience in development operations (CRA / SrCRA / LSAD) or other related fields
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good ability to learn and to adapt to work with IT systems
This is one of respected multinational pharmaceutical company with strong presence in Vietnam.
If you want to have a move up in your career path, this is an opportunity for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch