Salary VND50,000,000 - VND65,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 04 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rarely available Training Manager job in the respected global pharmaceutical company based in Ho Chi Minh has just become available.
About the Training Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Training and Commercial Excellence, you will play a key role in leading training projects to contribute to Company’s development.
- Broaden network with all internal/ external stake holders actively to understand business/ operational needs and propose/ create training solutions to develop team/individual excellences
- Closely collaborate with Marketing and Field Force to understand theirs need and strongly support for building and implementing internal/external campaigns (dual call, conferences, meetings)
- Lead projects of training department and/or company by making proposals, comprehensive plan and delivering implementation
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Ensure training quality on attitude, skills and knowledge by following -up through field activities and regular feedback
To succeed in this role, you will need to build up scientific documentary sources and create teaching tools in an innovative way.
- Pharmacist/Medical Doctor background is required
- At least 3-5 years of experience specialised in training segmentation
- Able to work under high pressure as receiving additional responsibilities / missions in line with company strategy for common goals
- Strong commitment, passion for training in field and willing to learn, to change
The company has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven and seeking a right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.