Salary VND150,000,000 - VND250,000,000 per month
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-11 medical-and-nursing 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Chief Executive Officer job has become available at a Medical Devices company based in Hanoi.
About the Chief Executive Officer Role:
Reporting directly to the President of the company, you will be responsible for all operational and commercial activities, P&L management, strategy and planning of the whole business with more than 400 people.
- Advise the President to build vision, mission and core values of the company
- Be fully responsible as an acting President to manage the Headquarter and Representative Offices effectively
- Develop the organisational strategies to build a good image of the company in the market
- Execute, supervise and estimate the outcomes of company strategies and missions; propose solutions and decisions to build an effective management system
- Co-operate with National Sales Manager and Board of Directors to build sales strategies, pricing policy and payment term to different customers to gain profit
- Analyse, estimate company financial status as well as the capital management
- Control and plan the budget for company activities
- Play a key role in human resources management, employer branding, training and development activities
- Build the organisational culture to be aligned with company needs and orientation
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability to deal with different functions across the company and have a strong knowledge in sales and marketing/operations.
- Local Vietnamese at senior level who has experience in operation, P&L management, strategy and planning
- Sales and / or Finance background is preferred with at least 10 years of working experience
- Experience in Medical Devices/ Healthcare industry is preferred, still open for other industries: Consumer, Chemical, Insurance and so on
- Able to handle high level of travelling
- Able to represent self and company well
- Highly articulate in English communications
This is a private Medical Devices enterprise who is well-known for its expertise. The company is expanding rapidly with a strong sales team and looking to increase its exposure locally and regionally.
If you are driven, independent and has strong exposure in Medical Devices market, this role is for you.