Sales & Marketing Director
Salary VND180,001,000 - VND250,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 22 April 20192019-05-03 2019-06-21 medical-and-nursing 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in medical devices industry has a job vacancy for a Sales & Marketing Director to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Sales & Marketing Director Role:
The position demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role the position holder will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organisation, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy. The holder will be responsible for directing and leading strategic plans for the sales & marketing team to accomplish financial goals and objectives in line with those of the company, paying particular attention to the budget and strategic direction. This position takes ultimate profit/loss responsibility for entire in-country sales of the company.
- Lead the in-country sales and marketing team to deliver business objectives
- Lead the in-country sales and marketing team and report regularly on progress/ development to the General Director
- Execute assigned operating plans and targets to assure that business wins profitable and productive sales
- Meet or exceed operational requirements: sales & marketing strategy and plan, analytical reporting, operating reviews, and cost
- Identify and recommend appropriate allocation of resources to meet business needs in a cost-efficient manner
- Demonstrate commercial management bottom-line awareness in all ventures
- Own country and regional input for sales planning and forecasting
- Direct the sales team to identify and develop opportunities driving growth and build/ maintain relationships with existing and future customers
- Drive strategy and growth initiatives within the country. Create and execute an efficient business growth plan
- Plan, establish and control the implementation of major business processes in the area of responsibility to agreed standards of timelines, quality, cost and profitability
- Build and foster relationship with customers and partners to grow business
- Establish and maintain network of external and internal relationship/ partnership to support and promote business activities
- Cement client relationships by encouraging ethical services and /or total solutions within business capability
- Develop a capable team to meet business requirements
- Participate actively to recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate staff and to ensure this is integrated in the business culture
- Motivate and develop staff to ensure current and future organisational capabilities
- Set clear objectives for direct reports for implementation of business processes on a day-to-day basis
- Foster the development and maintenance of a value-driven environment and set an example of high ethical standards in terms of excellent customer service, quality and business awareness
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Direct Manager from time to time
To succeed in this role, you must possess strong financial knowledge and capability as well as excellent analytical skills.
- Minimum 10 years’ generalist experience in all aspects of the role in a sizeable, international organisation, delivering P&L results
- Fluent in English (For expat, Vietnamese fluency is an advantage)
- In-depth organisational knowledge and the ability to integrate critical information from several functional coverage. Experience working in a sizeable organisation is a plus. Excellent organisation and leadership skills, ability to manage and prioritise a busy and changing workload
- Drive the development of advanced business directions or concepts
- Thorough knowledge of practices, principles and relationships of broad business and clinical functions
- Well-versed in compliance requirements, regulatory of related legislations and market practices in medical and pharmaceutical industries
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They are also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are talented and focused and seeking a right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.