Business Unit Director
Salary VND130,000,000 - VND160,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 130000000 160000000 160000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exiciting Business Unit Director job has just become available at one of the biggest global Medical Devices firms in Ho Chi Minh City. The position shall be leading the whole business unit and report directly to the Managing Director.
About the Business Unit Head role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the business strategy for Vietnam, leading whole commercial teams of the business unit, delivering the highest quality of service to all stakeholders.
- Deliver agreed upon operating plan and budget, ensuring sales, expenses and EBIT meet or exceed targets. Establish strategic direction for the company’s long-term growth within the region
- Business planning: In-depth knowledge of customers and insightful and creative strategic planning, optimal allocation of resources needed to achieve the goals and objectives, creation and execution of flexible and adaptive strategic operating plans that incorporate rapid change
- Lead, motivate and develop individuals as well as cross-functional and functional teams, ensure the development of reward and recognition programs that reinforce high performance
- Identification, planning and exploitation of new products, brands or trade opportunities to develop the business. Analyse strategy and operating plans in order to identify sales and/or profit gaps and whether a new brand / line extension / acquisition is required
- External relationships: broad network of productive relationships with key contacts, opinion leaders, local government, regulatory authorities and agencies, industry, and relevant stakeholders in full respect of the corporate compliance requirements
To succeed in this role you must have had the experience and ability to manage Profit & Loss effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in a Business or Health care related fields is an essential - an MBA would be highly desirable
- Demonstrated track record of producing outstanding results as a leader of teams and/or organisations
- Extensive pharmaceutical and broader health care business knowledge; experience in at least one senior position
- Experience in developing the Hospital - Tender channel
- Significant and successful experience in leading / managing people
- Experience influencing the external environment (e.g., interacting with government, regulatory bodies, media, industry groups)
- Considerable ability to build long-term internal and external customer loyalty by taking interest in the welfare of customers, anticipating their needs, and fulfilling their expectations
- Strong communication skills; fluent and able to persuade others in spoken and written English
This leading health care firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their niche therapeutic areas. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, and are looking to take your career forward, apply to this exciting Business Unit Head position now.