Business Unit Head
Salary VND150,000,000 - VND180,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 15 August 20192019-09-12 2019-10-14 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 150000000 180000000 180000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Unit Head job has just become available at one of the biggest global Pharma firms in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Business Unit Head Role:
Reporting to the Country Head, you will be responsible for developing effective field force resource allocation processes and strategy, implementing schemes for field force motivation, compensation and development programs, and driving field force best practices.
- Responsible for distributor sales performance, resource allocation and cost management of the business to achieve targets
- Manage expenditure in place within annual budget (A&P, TFC, HC)
- Responsible for achievement of financial targets of operational plan
- Ensure annual expense budget is met and maintained within budget parameters
- Ensure short and long-term market share targets are reached
- Contribute/lead proactively in conjunction with SFE, HR and Country Head the quarterly / annual incentive system and design (following regional guidance)
- Actively monitor performance and collaborate with finance for incentive pay-outs
To succeed in this Business Unit Head role, you will need to develop the annual marketing plan including objectives and strategies by targeting customers/ channels, key focus products and product strategies and inform financial forecast for the annual planning cycle.
- A University degree in Pharmacy/Medicine
- At least eight -10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical marketing, field force ideally in MNCs
- Strong leadership experience
- Successful record of contribution and/or P&L responsibility
- Strong ability to communicate with senior management on country and regional level and beyond
- Good understanding of country, regional and local dynamics, including regulatory and market environments
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training & development.
If you are talented, focused and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.