Country Manager - Indochina
Salary VND250,000,000 - VND300,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 25 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-24 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 250000000 300000000 300000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Country Manager job has just become available at one of the biggest global Medical Devices firms in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Country Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will lead the Vietnam local team to deliver target business growth directly. You will be responsible for executing detailed business plans, driving the businesses to deliver annual performance targets with an emphasis on development of market share and sales within the context of the annual budget and medium to long term objectives.
- Lead location management teams to develop and implement business strategies for the country to achieve financial plan, profit margins and projected goals
- Steer the development of short and long-term tactical business plans and lead the teams towards fulfilment of planned objectives
- Provide strategic leadership to the teams and ensure business initiatives are being implemented in accordance to the global/regional guidelines and local market trends
- Carry full Profit & Loss responsibilities and develop effective sales strategies for achieving revenue targets and business objectives
- Collaborate with regional marketing team to ensure smooth implementation of strategic marketing plans and promotional activities
- Work closely with each department to ensure each department achieves its individual goals and overall to achieve organisation goals
- Communicate and coordinate with internal location/functional leaders at local, regional and corporate level to concert efforts towards goal achievement
- Work closely with regional HR team in setting strategies and initiatives on attracting, retention and development of talent
- Identify and capitalise on business development opportunities in ASEAN locations
- Gather market intelligence and competitor activities
- Establish and sustain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, industry bodies, customers, dealers and relevant government departments and officials
- Set and monitor standards for customer service within the locations to sustain customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and company requirements and standards
- Establish and maintain key operational processes that are efficient, effective and compliant with regional/ corporate policies and/or guidelines
- Any other tasks and duties assigned by your line manager
To succeed in this role, you should have strong people management skills – ability to lead, manage the team.
- University graduate
- Medical, Science or related fields preferred
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum of seven (7) years' work experience in the health care industry with at least three (3) years as General Manager with a proven track record
- Experience in building direct sales team and managing dealers
- Strong leadership with a high level of initiative and good business acumen
- Excellent communicator with both internal and external parties with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proven skills in strategic planning, financial management and Profit & Loss management
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Result-driven and able to reach aggressive goals with limited guidance
- Unquestionable integrity, business ethics and values
This is a global Medical Devices company who is well-known for its expertise. The company is expanding rapidly with a strong sales team and looking to increase its exposure locally and regionally.
If you are driven, independent and has strong exposure in the market, this role is for you.