Business Unit Head - Rare Disease and Specialty Care
Salary VND120,000,000 - VND150,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-07 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Unit Head job has just become available at one of the biggest global Pharma firms in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Business Unit Head role:
In this critical role you are responsible for developing Rare Diseases and Specialty Care business in Vietnam market.
You are also responsible for setting strategic direction, tactical implementation of strategies, and all aspects of the marketing mix, including positioning, pricing, promotion and distribution channel initiative.
- Develop short and long-range goals and strategy of the business in Vietnam market
- Successfully launch company brands with competitive brand positioning to Vietnam market
- Deliver financial objectives (sales and profitability) of the business by driving sales growth and maximising market potentials
- Lead development of marketing plan, including product mix, sales volumes, and market share
- Lead and manage to develop and implement customer marketing and channel strategies, collaborative customer plan and deliver key volume and financial targets
- Lead and manage activities by coordinating with authorised departments in:
- Market research and sales forecasting
- Pricing, sales and merchandising activities, marketing campaigns, advertising and promotions
- Business development activities
- Sales training and promotional activities
- Customer service, invoicing and credit and payment administration
- Recruit, develop, provide coaching to employees in the business
- Conduct and document regular performance reviews and an annual review as well as regular
- personal/career development discussions with direct reports, in line with performance
- management process
- Develop effective organisational culture for people to be motivated and perform
To succeed in this Business Unit Head role, you will need to develop the annual marketing plan including objectives and strategies by targeting customers/ channels, key focus products and product strategies and inform financial forecast for the annual planning cycle.
- BS degree in Pharmacy/Medicine or related major
- At least 10 years' experience and knowledge of sales & marketing on Ethical business in Vietnam for Top 5
- Strong track records for brand and new product launching and development
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Extensively established trade contacts and experience in account development
- LEAD Competencies
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training & development.
If you are talented, focused and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.