Market Access and Market Development Manager
Salary VND80,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 04 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in the Medical Devices industry is recruiting a Market Access and Market Development Manager to join their growing team.
About the Market Access and Market Development Manager Role:
You will advance the company's objectives through securing successful reimbursement and market development programs for medical device technologies in the therapy areas of Neurology and Neurovascular. You will be expected to actively engage the relevant business units, Vietnam country leaders and regional marketing and business development teams.
- Development and execution of market access and key accounts management strategies: drive the creation of market access strategies and execution based on agreed upon priorities including to lead the analysis of Vietnam’s health priorities, policies, clinical pathways, hospital and manpower capabilities in the areas of Neurology and Neurovascular. Based on the analysis, provide strategic advice including development of the product value proposition and key accounts management strategy to drive successful reimbursement
- Development and execution of market development programs: work closely with the regional and corporate marketing teams to develop market development programs in the areas of Neurology and Neurovascular. These programs are expected to drive C-suite engagement, evidence-generation and strategic partnerships that will provide direction and support to the sales force
- Stakeholder management and engagement with key opinion leaders: be responsible for identifying relevant stakeholders, building and maintaining relations and representing the company including stakeholder mapping, fostering relations with a high degree of diplomacy and compliance, communicating and analysing stakeholder input
To succeed in this role, you should have a proven record of pricing and reimbursement negotiation achievements.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a market access and key accounts management role
- Experience in Neurology is preferred
- Understanding of the Vietnamese healthcare systems including the reimbursement process is mandatory
- Business acumen, technical aptitude and strong communication skills
This company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.