Public Affairs Manager
Salary VND70,000,000 - VND95,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Que Anh Nguyen
Date posted 07 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city healthcare/government-affairs-and-market-access 2022-07-14 2022-09-05 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 95000000 95000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in nutrition & healthcare industry is recruiting a Public Affairs Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Public Affairs Manager Role:
Reporting to the Public Affairs Director, you will be responsible for develop and implement strategic plans, programs, communications, and stories that achieve high-impact results in five dimensions: storytelling, media relationships, proactive issue management, employee engagement, and driving/supporting the business.
This role works in a matrixed way with others in Vietnam, Regional, Business and HQ PA.
- Storytelling: Deliver impactful external visibility for Abbott through corporate storytelling. Results should centre on corporate / enterprise stories, premier employer/employee stories, sustainability/citizenship stories, brand stories and reputation building stories. Work with the Public Affairs Director, Vietnam in the development and execution of an ongoing reputation building and stakeholder management programs in Vietnam for nutrition, diabetes care and/or other businesses
- Engaging Employees: Drive the ongoing employee communications for about 2,500 employees in Vietnam. Work with Vietnam leadership on strategic enterprise-wide employee communications, through editorial and content support, town hall/communication quarterly meetings, cascading of business priorities, consultation, and toolkits/templates. Provide support to raise the internal communications capability of leaders in Vietnam. Align to the global plans and drive employee communications that increase the understanding of corporate brand. Take ownership for internal scorecards and updates
- Proactively Managing Issues: Support the Public Affairs Director, Vietnam in managing issues related to business (key focus on nutrition, diabetes care), either neutralising/ keeping out of coverage, or ensuring message is delivered in coverage when desired. Work with Vietnam leadership to anticipate and identify potential issues and develop action plans to address them. Support the Public Affairs Director, Vietnam in managing day-to-day crises and issues. Ensure key contacts and key spokespeople in Vietnam understand when to engage Vietnam PA as it relates to an issue
- Driving/Supporting the Business – Deliver communications across Vietnam that will build competitive advantage, position, and market share with key focus on nutrition and diabetes care businesses. Convey stories about company's innovation in Vietnam
- Agency management including budget and account management. Ensure PR agencies are optimally managed – from having contracts in place to ensure ROI and value for money
- Scan and target opportunities for corporate reputation recognition / awards / executive visibility
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least three years of experience in communications.
- Bachelor's degree – preferably in English, Journalism or other communication-related major. Master's degree desirable (MBA from a reputed school preferred)
- Three to six years of experience in communications environments, including public relations agencies, corporate or division communications departments and journalism. Multinational experience with a Healthcare, Pharma, food/FMCG company preferred
- Proven record in managing media and editor relations; stakeholder relations; business, brand and corporate communications; and issues/crisis management in a collaboration-oriented environment
- Experience in working in a cross-functional and global stakeholders
- Understanding of Vietnam market dynamics and U.S. business practices necessary
- Proven success in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese, both written and verbal, required
- Self-motivated, creative, understanding and passion for communications
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal - with the ability to present ideas in a clear, sharp, and concise way
- Attention to detail while focusing on the overall picture
- Excellent team player with ability to motivate and influence internal resources
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Excellent organising skills to ensure the keeping of accurate records and meaningful information for reporting and evaluation
- Proven ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines, multi-task and work well under pressure
- Organised and efficient planner
A global leading healthcare company with life - changing technologies applied in wide range of products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines.
ranked as one of the finest places to work, company's people-focused policies assist employees at every step of the way so that they may accomplish their own objectives and, in turn, help the organisation achieve its overall goals. If you are driven and want to seeking a right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: VND45,000,000 - VND75,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 10 August 2022A rapidly expanding medical devices company in the audiology field is seeking a talented Clinical Sales Specialist in Vietnam to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will work individually be responsible for all clinical application and sales-related functions.