Market Access Manager (Hanoi)
Consultant Nu Phan
Date posted 25 April 2023ha-noi healthcare/government-affairs-and-market-access 2023-04-25 2023-06-24 science-and-research Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Market Access Manager job has arisen in a leading pharmaceutical in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Market Access Manager Role:
Report to Market Access Director, this strategic role will be responsible for strategic partnership and market access strategy implementation at the assigned MA authorities or regional/ hospital formula listing committees. You will play an essential role in developing, communicating, and executing on the value strategies that address questions and influence the key decision makers.
- Visit and engage assigned MA authorities and customers on a regular basis
- Strategic account planning to build distinguished quality access and sustainable win-win partnership
- Improve access policies and conditions
- Obtain, maintain and optimise formulary listing (with or without tenders)
- Monitor country pricing policy & manage pricing submissions
To be successful in this strategic role, the candidate must possess the experience in strategic business planning in Vietnam pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry including a significant experience in market access authorities and/ or formulary listing committees, preferably with experience working with off patented products
- Experience working in a multinational company with a matrix organisation
- Ability to interpret and integrate Market Access strategies into actionable, value-added planning activities
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and strong ability to develop relationships with external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Professional behaviour with “can-do” and “open mind” attitudes
This is one of the biggest healthcare company with dynamic environment and clear career development progress.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7906
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 31 May 2023This role will report directly to the Vietnam Corporate Affairs Associate Director, with a dotted reporting line to the Asia Area Government Affairs and Strategy Director. They will work frequently with CA teams in Vietnam, Regional and Global to ensure effective collaboration and success.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 18 April 2023An exciting Regulatory Affairs Manager job has arisen in a medical devices firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.