Product Manager (Medical devices)
Salary VND35000000 - VND45000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 20 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in medical devices industry is recruiting a Product Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Product Manager Role:
Reporting to the Division Head, you will lead a group of product portfolio in the assigned market to meet the business objectives (qualitative & quantity objectives), manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Prepare annual Marketing plan of assigned product portfolio that defines the relevant market environment and strategic marketing direction, manage the approved promotion budget to achieve the approved sales and profit targets
- Prepare annual sales forecast of the assigned brands and implement the various marketing activities to drive attainment the sales target within approved promotions budget
- Determine the price level of assigned product/product group and recommend price adjustments due to internal/external factors
- Review and recommend product portfolio initiatives to include product development and product launches
- Plan and oversee the implementation of promotional programs to support brand and sales objectives
- Provide Sales force with the required product knowledge training and equip them with the necessary tools to effectively perform their selling function
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions
To succeed in this role, you will need to review product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products.
- Bachelor degree in Medical/ Pharmacist background
- Have at least two years' working experience at the same position in Pharmacy/ Medical industry (a must)
- Have good relationship with KOLs (doctors, chief nurse, technical staffs,...) , strategic thinking and good plan skill, deep understand about consumable product market, such as infection prevention products
- Good command of English; excellent communication skill; good analytical and planning skill
- Hardworking, patient & self - motivated, high sense of responsibility, confident, creative
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and seeking a right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.