Portfolio Development Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant David McGee
Date posted 10 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rarely available Portfolio Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical companies based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Portfolio Development Manager Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Head, you will be responsible for providing evaluations and analysis on potential and new product opportunities for various projects in Vietnam.
- Review potential products evaluations to identify business opportunities
- Propose new product selection and introduction plan based on patent status, regulatory status, development status and potential sales
- Present analysis and recommendations of new product opportunities to management
- Contribute to business planning and work-plan processes for marketing key activities
- Consolidate and assess portfolio in country to develop country business plan and align national strategic healthcare & pharmaceutical plan in short term (1 – 3 years) and long term (10 years)
- Tracking and updating of portfolio/BD projects
- Establish and work closely with corporate Portfolio/Marketing and functional support team (Commercial, Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Finance) to maximise synergies
To succeed in this role, you will need to have good background in business development, data analyses and / or market research.
- University degree, preferably pharmaceutical background and MBA
- Minimum four years in either of the following roles: Pharma Product Management, Business Development, Gx Marketing, and/or Portfolio Management
- Experience with electronic IMS database
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience working in multi-national companies or service industry in MNC setting
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) proficiency
If you are talented and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.