Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 06 August 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company is seeking a talented Marketing Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to take on a newly created role.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to the Chief Representatives, you will be responsible for developing a strategic plan to target the consumer audience and physicians, executing marketing tactics and managing vendors. You must be capable of working with different functions internally and externally.
- Conceptualisation and implementation of marketing strategies including product launches and lifecycle management
- Planning of revenue and forecast; planning and controlling of product budget
- Development of sales force material, training and support of sales force and distribution partners
- KOL and customer liaison and support; market and competitor analysis
- Supervision of agencies and service providers
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- 8+ years of marketing/product management experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Knowledgeable in pharmaceutical fields (FMCG, media, advertising, skincare/cosmetics is also considered)
- Supervision of agencies and service providers; sales experience is a plus
The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.