Clinical Affairs Specialist - Dentistry
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-09 medical-and-nursing 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive Clinical Affairs Specialist job has just arisen at one of the most respected global Medical Devices companies based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Clinical Affairs Specialist Role:
Based in HCM, you will be responsible to develop and execute Clinical Education programs to educate employees, dealers, external customers, and dental professionals on the proper use of dental materials and devices.
- Implement location Professional Service strategies and plans to deliver location results
- Drive forward clinical best practice. Keep marketing team informed about clinical information that will be useful for the development of plans
- Organise training program as scheduled, ensuring proper set up of the venue, demo kit, materials and equipment, product focus and targeted participants as well as the facilitators / speakers and his/her evaluation review
- Provide product training & technical knowledge for new hires
- Consistently evaluate the training program and update the training materials to be in line with market needs
- Conduct regular Continuous Education Program for some key customers
- Resolve problems related to the technical & product issues addressed by customers and sales reps (visit by request)
- Provide in-field product coaching to both internal and external stakeholders, as required
- Visit customer with sales reps / managers or independently to promote products as required
- Deliver programs to drive KOL development and skills that ensure long term relationships with company
- Ensure KOL adherence to country legislation and corporate procedures, policies and codes of conduct
- Implement the University programs for the location in accordance with business needs and divisional strategies
To succeed in this role, you will need to deploy successful training skills and own excellent presentation ability.
- Requires Bachelors degree in dentistry or a similar medical area
- DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) degree an advantage
- 1-2+ years of commercial experience
- field sales experience an advantage
- Excellent English proficiency
This leading health care firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their niche therapeutic areas. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are looking to take your career forward, apply to this exciting Clinical Affairs Specialist position now.