Salary VND50,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month + Attractive bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hanh Dinh (Ella)
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-24 pharmaceuticals 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
In support of the further growth, a respectable pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Product Manager to be in charge of OTC channel for their well-known products.
About the Product Manager Role:
Reporting directly to Group Product Manager, you will take the lead in the full day-to-day management of brands by setting priorities within the marketing initiatives according to company priorities.
- Identify, develop, evaluate market & brand development plan as per the product development strategies
- Analyse sales, customer, market data, consumer insight to define right segmentation, targeting, positioning for the brands in charge
- Develop, implement & control marketing programs as per the annual approved budget
- Conduct the market research & sale analysis to implement suitable & productive market development plan adjustment
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, or ROI & profit-loss projections
- Coordinate with related cross functions, distribution partner, export partner to ensure effective sales & demand planning
- Make highly accurate sales forecast & ensure no out of stock
- Implement training programs as per department’s training plan
- Support line manager to build market evaluation report and develop new product & line extension.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- University degree required
- 2 years in marketing within pharmaceutical industry
- Positive/constructive attitude/good team player
- Energetic, self-driven and able to work independently
- Able to develop and implement business plans that can deliver initiatives for sustained business growth
The company has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are talented and focused and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.