Head of Marketing (OTC)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-25 marketing 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in pharmaceutical industry is recruiting a Head of Marketing to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Head of Marketing Role:
Reporting to the Country Manager, Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish company brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team; Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least three- five years experience in OTC/CHC product portfolio at senior managerial roles.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing is preferred
- Strong experience in OTC/CHC portfolio in Pharmaceuticals company
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM)
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
This successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.