Field Force Effectiveness Manager
Salary VND80,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 22 April 20192019-04-22 2019-06-21 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Field Force Effectiveness Manager job has just come available in one of the most respected global Pharmaceutical companies.
About the Field Force Effectiveness Manager Role:
Become the FFE Expert who aims to identify and be able to propose effective and efficient solutions for sustained performance through processes, methods, KPIs and skills.
- Being a source of proposal of effective solutions to drive decision-making, and to develop in-depth Business Intelligence
- Work closely with management team to meet and be pro-active in reporting and analytical needs
- Facilitate and deliver business coaching interventions to optimise the effectiveness of the Field Force and Marketing activities
- Propose qualitative and quantitative KPIs, processes optimisation, to monitor and measure success of business activities
- Propose and create timely new analysis and reporting crossing various data (activities, sales, finance, compliance, bonus, etc.) for business reviews
- Provide supports to better identify and follow-up market and internal trends for better forecasting
- Help to ensure consistency and quality in BI Dashboards and Reports in terms of layout and content
- Support IS Business Manager to develop department service and output value and provide systematic coaching for continuous improvement of capability/capacity in effectiveness
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess at least five years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Industry and Healthcare industry.
- Bachelor or above in Business Operations/Administration Management
- Demonstrable knowledge of Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing operations in Vietnam
- Experiences in Pharmaceutical Field Force and Marketing activities effectiveness management and operational process optimisation
- Have create and build decision making reporting using cross data analysis and BI solution
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English
- Strong Internal Consultancy and Data Analytical skills
This medical device company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise, with great clients and known for their corporate entertainment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on training their people for future career development to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Field Force Effectiveness job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.