Salary VND40,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per annum
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 50000000 50000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Product Manager job position has just become available at a top global Medical Device company.
About the Product Manager role:
In this strategic role, you will report to Marketing Manager, you will manage the brand in its marketing strategy and market development.
- Achieve brand market share and annual target by developing and implementing marketing strategy
- Developing marketing plan and ensure the execution incl. product launches and lifecycle management
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget, conduct product training for related personals and produce promotional materials
- Timely monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and sales results to achieve finance target Support to the sales force by product training and providing promotional materials
- Analysis of market research data, current market conditions and competitor information to develop and implement marketing plans
- Work with and manage cross-functional teams and external marketing agencies, partners
- KOL management and customer liaison and support
- Support of regional business and product strategies, member of brand team, development of targeted product profiles
- Supervision of agencies and service providers
To succeed in the Product Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have a good command of english.
Key Requirements :
- Experience in MNC pharmaceutical company and managing marketing strategies, hepatology/liver surgery and ICU field is preferred; experience with agent or sales management experience would be preferred; at least 2 years marketing experiences in relevant product industry
- Preferably with at least three to five years' marketing experience, with related field in liver or Intensive Care Unit background
- Proven experience in KOLs networking and brand building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent English
- Experience in local marketing is preferred
- Good to have: prior experience working in MNC
This company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on services and customer satisfaction.
If you are keen on career progression, enjoy working in a friendly and open-minded dynamic working environment, the role awaits you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.